Monday, February 1, 2010

Down Dog!

Time for Family Yoga!
Just looking at this photo of my downdog makes me painfully aware of how out of yoga body I am. Hard to believe still that almost 1.5 years has gone by since I was teaching yoga on a daily basis. I can see how my pose has become stiff and misaligned. No surprise here! Keet of course has perfect alignment, and loves to join me for a second or two at a time.

Keet's had a cold again this past week, but seems to be on the mend now. Poor baby. Cough till you puke syndrome several nights in a row. Why is it always after eating salmon and blueberries and right in mom's cleavage?  Hum, I think that pink shirt is done for.

He's been babbling A-E-I-O-U in random sequence these days. Sometimes I hear a full progression. He said a very clear "car" to me the other day too. Dada, Mama, Dog, Bye, Car. Total boy!

No comments: