Sunday, April 25, 2010

Teeter-Totter of Life

It was a beautiful weekend, sunshine and playtime - as always mixed with work. Helped with the box office on Saturday night, then filmed the Vinegar Tom (http://www.theatreuaf.org) show with students and had a panel discussion with my collegues.

Keet's buddy, Kyle, had to get tubes put in his ears on Friday, so Da-ka and I had Keet at UAF for the day. It was "Spring Fest" so there weren't classes, and Keet and I hung out in the morning and went to visit Miss Heather and baby Lucy.

They were all doing so well, until Heather had a freak accident over the weekend and broke her ankle! The poor dear. I've been worried about her ever since I found out yesterday, and we've been mobilizing a support team to take care of her so she can take care of Lucy (now only 2 weeks old!) Cruel world...

I put together a little site so friends can help pitch in, so if that's you please check this out:
http://lucy.viewpage.net

Life has it's ups and downs. If all was equal and even, it wouldn't be any fun:



(I like how Keet signs "all done with his hat" at the end of the video!)

No comments: